Sep 20,2012
Sep 20,2012
Allayen was extremely helpful from the outset. We were an hour early to our viewing as other agents had let us down and he took us to the property early. He gave us all the information we required, and when later returning to secure the property he took us through the procedure quickly and efficiently. Even though it was clear he was busy, he kept us up to date when we were waiting to hear back from the landlord which put us at ease.

Overall Allayen, and all of the team who helped us at Lauristons helped immensely in enabling us to secure a property so quickly, and I will be sure to use Lauristons as my first port of call when I am in need of an agent in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lauristons Putney! To leave a new review of Lauristons Putney, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lauristons Putney