Sep 19,2012
Sep 19,2012
I dealt with Chris and Clare at Bradleys in Brixham and found them to be very professional, but friendly too. My house was marketed well and I was kept well informed about any forthcoming viewings and although the house was empty, they even phoned me to ask if it was okay to show someone around. After a viewing they let me know how it went and any feedback that was given, positive or negative. They soon had a buyer that unfortunetely did not proceed, through no fault of Bradleys. Another buyer was soon found and eventually completed on the sale.
I would have no hesitation on recommending Bradleys in Brixham and their staff and will definetely use them again if the need arises, they are certainly the easiest people to deal with!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Brixham! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Brixham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Brixham