Sep 19,2012
Sep 19,2012
The attention given by ALL the staff was exceptiona - headed up by Liz Urry, who was enthusiastic and confident.
The quality of the photographs was stunning, as a photographer myself I was very impressed. The write-up was truthful but stimulating, covering all the salient positive points. The communication with the office was excellent, they were pro-active and helpful.
In the end they sold the property and did it with style and professionalism. I wish they could deal with the four other properties that I have for sale in other areas of the UK.
I say "well done Pittis in Sandown"!
By: Liz Urry
Oct 20, 2012
Thank you John and Heather for your fabulous comments. We are so pleased to have got their in the end for you and I wish we could help you with the others too. Best of luck with everything in the future and it was a pleasure doing business with you. Kindest regards Liz and the Sandown Team

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Pittis Sandown! To leave a new review of Pittis Sandown, please click the link below !
Write a review for Pittis Sandown