Sep 19,2012
Sep 19,2012
They didn\'t do what they are paid to do, which is to act as an intermediary between a landlord and a prospective tenant. One of these clowns screwed up the move-in date, causing all sorts of unnecessary grief that could have been remedied if Clown A had read the contract. When we tried to get the admin fee back our plea didn\'t fall on deaf ears. It landed on someone who showed no contrition, no respect and just cared about money.

The point of the admin fee is that you correctly handled the administration. They didn\'t therefore you default the fee, right?

In a word: Avoid.
Treat prospective tenants as paying customers rather than some sort transaction akin to a prostitute with a lonely chap.
By: Obviously unimpressed
Oct 09, 2012
That sounds like another party that you've messed around. I congratulate you on willfully admitting that you've let down a different customer. Also, it's 'descriptions' not 'discriptions'.
By: upminster1
Oct 04, 2012
As you were informed of at the time the move in date had to be changed through last minute hold ups on completion of property and nothing to do with us not taking any notice of contracts .I also noticed you have removed your disgusting and deflamatory discriptions of staff members from your original review . Well done Russell Pearlman
aka upminster1
By: Obviously unimpressed
Oct 03, 2012
We did discuss it face to face and you wouldn't refund us any administration fees despite not doing your administration properly. Why should I waste more of my time with you?

I met Daniel Ismail, who's a rotund and sweaty man, and Russell Pearlman. I'm not aware of anyone called upminister1 working for Alan Harvey. Indeed I've never met anyone called upminister1 or anyone who has a number in their name. I'm assuming you're using a pseudonym for this review site, which just shows how unprofessional you are because you are a representative of the company you would use your real name.

In a word: Avoid
By: upminster1
Oct 01, 2012
Thanks for your review which i read with much interest .
I would be happy to discuss your comments face to face being that your very detailed distorted discription of our employees makes me think you have never met any of our employees or done any buisiness with us.Just another sad agent with too much time on there hands.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Alan Harvey Property Services Office 2! To leave a new review of Alan Harvey Property Services Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Alan Harvey Property Services Office 2