Sep 19,2012
Sep 19,2012
I have a property portfolio based in the Bromley/Beckenham area and had recently received an inadequate service from a local agent resulting in difficult tenancies. Two flats required substantial repair and redecoration before re-letting. One flat was re-let then Property World were recommended to me and I met Dan Crowley who immediately impressed me as being friendly, knowledgeable, energetic and completely understanding of my situation and what kind of tenants I was looking for. I decided to give Property World the opportunity to let this flat and to my delight, they found ideal tenants within a few days and even managed to negotiate a favourable rent. I will definitely be using Property World\'s services again when my next flat becomes available.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Property World Sydenham! To leave a new review of Property World Sydenham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Property World Sydenham