Sep 19,2012
Sep 19,2012
Well happy! - I came across Tracey Ramsay at Spencer Property Services Woodford as I was looking to find a property to let in the woodford area. Having clicked on a couple of properties online that fitted into my criteria, I received a call from Tracey to touch base and she went to great trouble to short list properties that would be totally suitable for the requirements that I had listed for myself and my partner. Thanks to Tracey\'s attention to detail, the first property we viewed with her was exactly what we were looking for and we didn\'t even need to think about viewing any others. (Amazing I know!).
Then all the form signing and legal proceedings were kept simple by Tracey\'s total commitment and professionalism and even more by the extra mile she went to in order to make us feel comfortable with the procedure. I don\'t normally bother to write reviews about services generally but this was such a great experience, I felt I needed to pass this on for other people to benefit too. Thanks Tracey and thanks Spencer!
we have been in the property a short time now and we love it!

Dean Parkin, Woodford Green, Essex.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Woodford & Loughton! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Woodford & Loughton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Woodford & Loughton