Sep 19,2012
Brian Radford
Sep 19,2012
I have been renting my flat for over 2 years and I have to say Radford Residentials are excellent in every way! - I viewed the property with Brian and he was superb, informative and he has a really friendly warm personality that you can\'t help but like. The flat was spotless, well decorated and most importantly clean! I didn\'t have to think twice about saying yes (I decided yes within the first 2 minutes of viewing it :)) .........and I have loved every minute of living there since!.. Brian has an excellent team working along side him, the ofice staff are always friendly and they really do care about their residents, Pat the gardener is a happy chap and always says hello, Kate and Russell who do the maintenence etc are really friendly and are great at their jobs - I had a small leak in my bathroom and they came and sorted it out within hours of asking, yesterday I had new flooring fitted in my bathroom and it looks great! I work for a local company where I give inductions to the new starters and one of the questions I am always asked is do you know a good flat/house rental company - I straight away give them Radfords contact details and I am pleased to say they have helped my colleagues out with finding local accommodation and they are all 100% happy - which is good for me too. Brian never lets me down. I have no plans to leave Radfords and I would say they are second to none.......if you need a reliable company with a friendly feel to it Radfords win hands down. I\'m also lucky enough to have great neighbours and a lovely view out of my flat window and I am just 5 minutes away from the cycle path, plenty of shops and a beautiful park. I live alone and feel totally secure in the building.............. Radfords really know what they are doing and in my mind they are the best! I have no plans to leave Radford and they should be top of your list when looking for somewhere to live (they should be the ONLY ones on your list!) 100% Satisfied....Thank you Radfords :) - Great Team - Great Properties - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! - Very Happy Girl :)

Radford Residential