“Friendly Individual...”

Jan 07,2019
By: 'Anita Johnson'
Jan 07,2019
Abul was a friendly guy. He was a reliable source when delivering great advice and customer service to us. He was giving us the confidence and assurance regarding the properties we were viewing. He also beforehand told us about the fees.
GOOD
By: Asraf
Jan 10, 2019
Abul spoke to me over the phone and explained every details of there terms and conditions, half of Alex Neil properties are very cheap and cheerful and made me and my partner to decide either go with this company or city fox estate agents. Most estate agents make you brainwashed to sign off a papper and then later on have issue and not knowing this problem was part of there terms and conditions, But with Alex Neil every proof needed is shown through word on advice!
I highly recommend this trusted company!
?
By: Alex Neil Estate Agents
Jan 07, 2019
Dear Anita Johnson,

Thank you very much for leaving your review for Abul. We are very pleased that you were satisfied with the service he provided and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Best regards,