Sep 19,2012
Sep 19,2012
I think the service is excellent. From start to finish my encounters with HN representatives has been really good. The survey and photographer person was great, the number and quality of images available to post was great. My sales manager; Danielle Cliffe was faultless in her professionalism and client care. A pleasure to speak to. The viewing booking team also were fantastic, always polite and accommodating when calling to make appointments with me.. The follow up email confirmation system works well, as a helpful reminder that you can refer back to as a bookings diary. Considering how much less expensive house network are as a sales agent I didn\'t feel I lost out in any way compared to using a traditional high street \'estate agent\'. Even the for sale signs and marketing look smart and of decent quality - not cheap which gives a positive first impression. I\'m a genuinely satisfied customer all factors considered and would absolutely use HN again, no hesitation.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of House Network Ingatestone! To leave a new review of House Network Ingatestone, please click the link below !
Write a review for House Network Ingatestone