“Terrible lettings service...”

Jan 02,2019
By: 'Ankur'
Jan 02,2019
I could write a book on this but will i summarise with DO NOT USE FOR LETTINGS. Failed to transfer the rent to me for two months in a row and even after I cancelled the services they haven't returned the keys to my property (I've asked 3 times now)

Operate on remote "management". There is no one working in london to actually visit the property if spmething goes wrong.
No one picks up the phone, returns calls, answers emails or even has an out of office on if they are on leave
Didn't show up to let the tenants into the flat and show them around
Didn't transfer any of utility bills they said they would
Didn't give the tenants any contact details on whom to contact if something goes wrong
Two months in a row they failed to pay my rent and I had to chase- repeatedly.
High turnover of staff. I have had around 5 "property managers" in 2 years. Not even one has even called me to introduce themselves.
They overcharged me on numerous occasions as they got the VAT charge wrong
Rip off. Taken my money for no service

Purplebricks