“Nightmare...”

Jan 03,2019
By: 'Miss Wall'
Jan 03,2019
'On the singing of the contract' (their words from the contract not mine) things went down hill very fast. If you look up the Estate Agents' governing body, their Code of Practice states that if the estate agent has anything to do with the property being rented eg a member of staff owns the property then they have a duty of care to inform you of the fact, so that you can decide whether you wish to go ahead with the rental or not. So when renting with them please ask, as it turns out that my ex-landlord has strong connections with the company and I have actually seen him working in the office. The company however told me that they were under no obligation to inform me of any vested interests. He is the Director of Time2Move Nationwide however.
Problems with new boiler for 5 months leading me to eventually call in Gas Safe who then informed me that the boiler installation did not comply with current building regulations and as such the installer would have to come back and sort this out, however this was not attended to whilst I was there and would be done after I had moved out. My suspicions were that the delay was due to the fact that the contractor who installed the boiler signed my signature on a Gas Safety certificate and then blamed an admin person who's name he refused to give, most likely because they never existed. However, unfortunately all this was hard to prove so no real action has been taken on it.
The companies' communication is absolutely terrible and they have even ignored certain questions I have asked and you don't know where you stand with them due to this.
I would recommend that if you are looking to rent somewhere, then avoid this company like the plague as from what I have read about them plus my own experiences you won't be getting value for money, just a whole lot of stress.
Appallingly high with no explanations as to why this is. A total rip off

Time2move