“Simply THE BEST...”

Jan 03,2019
By: 'GB'
Jan 03,2019
After 5 years of an unfortunate experience of dealing with Lettings at Another Agency (out of which the last 2-3 years were completely disastrous), I was recommended by a friend to try Hydegate Estates. And from the very first telephone conversation with Marie I have realised that I've finally found the right person and the right agency to deal with. Not only is she experienced and very professional (as I've been told), but I was also pleased to find out that she actually listened to me and showed a genuine interest in my background and family circumstances/problems. Despite the fact that she was extremely busy that day, she even made a point to drop me an email in the evening giving me an update of what they've managed to do for me. What a difference in approach to the clients comparing to other agencies! They (the staff of Hydegate) are very efficient and interested in satisfying their clients. I was quite surprised when Michael found me a suitable tenant in less than two weeks – I didn't expect to see such result, especially because the previous agent didn't offer any tenant for six months that the property was on the market. Besides all of the above, I'd like to mention that Marie also has a very personal touch. That quality, unfortunately, is quite rare these days. I have witnessed myself how empathetic Marie can be. I had a problem of receiving the deposit from the previous agent – for almost nine months they simply ignored all the many emails that I've written to them and telephone calls I made. It was really, really frustrating, to say the least, and I was thinking of taking the legal actions as I thought I used all the ways trying to make the previous agent to act accordingly. I was desperate for some professional advice on how to solve the problem I had. So, I've decided to call Marie just for a piece of advice and how surprised I was when she listened to me and simply said “Don't worry and leave it to me, I'll get it for you! I'll call them and speak to them myself”. She really went above and beyond the call of duty on this one! And in a week time she resolved the saga that took so much out of me and lasted nine months! God only knows how long it would continue if it wouldn't be for Marie. I am so very grateful to her for the compassion and empathy she showed towards me. It is so nice to find such a good agent for a change! I would be simply delighted to recommend Marie and her agency to everyone who seeks a very professional (and fair!) agent that is efficient and demonstrates the outstanding performance in service of the highest possible quality standard. If you are a landlord that needs to be heard and doesn't want to be ignored, if you actually want to get responses to your emails and calls, then you are at the right place with Hydegates.

Hydegate Estates