Sep 19,2012
Sep 19,2012
I have found Maitlands to be a swift and efficient service. From instruction to market, to photos, to board up, to loaded onto Rightmove, all within a couple of days and a sale within 2 weeks! I found the service to be really professional, with a real caring, genuine, sincere approach to the customers needs. I don\'t say this lightly as I am a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to customer service, but can honestly say this business understands their customer requirements and executes it well. A professional well trained, well briefed team, although 2 people mainly dealt with my enquirers, whenever I phoned, whoever I spoke to, knew exactly what was going on at any point in time. I think this is a real credit to Maitlands really instilling confidence and making you feel like a valued customer. Thank you Maitlands for taking the stress out of selling a house! 10/10

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Maitlands Plympton! To leave a new review of Maitlands Plympton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Maitlands Plympton