Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Sep 19,2012
Sep 19,2012
I have exactly the same problem as AD with them just now (Aberdeen branch though). I\'ve been a tenant for a year now ad got my notice to end almost 2 months ago. The official reason they\'ve given me was that the landlord wants the flat back which is fair enough. I was really confused when few of days ago I got a call from them asking me to prepare the flat as there will be a person viewing it the next day. I asked if the landlord is looking for new tenant again and apparently he is. In such situation I don\'t understand what is the basis of their decision not to continue with my tenancy especially that I always pay by DD- on time and all my checks went well. After reading other comments I\'ve figured out it\'s probably the provision and fee they\'re charging the landlord. I\'m so angry as finding a new flat costs me a lot of time and extra money plus moving your all stuff is really stressful. I\'d agree with others that they treat tenants without any respect at all and are helpful only up until you sign the contract, after that dealing with them is hell.
By: Matt
Jul 08, 2014
Dear Tenant
I am sorry to hear of your experience. I have no record of your complaint and the property that the notice relates to. Perhaps you could contact me and we would discuss the circumstances of the required notice. At Northwood we offer fully managed services only, taking care of every aspect of the tenancy. A landlord can sometimes decide that they wish to take on managing the property themselves and therefore all aspects and potential risks, for example when a landlord reaches retirement. This can sometimes mean that the relationship with Northwood ends but the landlord may seek a new tenant to manage the property themselves. Again I apologise for any upset caused by us we truly value good tenants.

Yours sincerely

Matt Pullinger
Director

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northwood Aberdeen! To leave a new review of Northwood Aberdeen, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northwood Aberdeen