Sep 19,2012
Sep 19,2012
I originally went to view the property with reeds and rains, a major let down then i was told the property was up for sale with whitegates aswell so i called them up and spoke with ann-marie. I was kept up to date on everything, the whole process took a while though this was no fault of whitegates or ann-marie. from start to finish ann-marie has informed me on everything and made me feel at ease, as im a first time buyer i was unsure on the process, absolutely fantastic. I would certainly recommend whitegates and most of all the walton branch, everytime I called to speak with ann-marie and somebody else answered the phone they knew all the answers to my questions and forwarded any messages onto ann-marie who would promptly call me back. I would like to say a very big thank you to this branch and most of all to ann-marie.
kindest Regards
john glorman

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 25! To leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 25, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whitegates Estate Agents Office 25