Sep 19,2012
Sep 19,2012
The staff at the branch were easy to do business with and responsive when I required information. The sale wasn\'t easy, it took almost a year, but I wouldn\'t fault CJ Hole for this - I don\'t imagine that it\'s everyday (well, perhaps it is the case these days) when potential buyers are as concerned about the Greek debt crisis as whether the house has damp!! Nevertheless, CJ Hole were very helpful; they got viewers through the door and I always felt I understood how things were/ or weren\'t moving along and why this was the case. Things were a little tricky towards the end of the process but the staff at the branch were keen to step in when my evenutal buyers and their solicitors were not as rapid as I may have liked them to have been.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of CJ Hole Bishopston Branch! To leave a new review of CJ Hole Bishopston Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for CJ Hole Bishopston Branch