Sep 18,2012
Sep 18,2012
All the way through the process of trying to rent the property for the year there were problems. The staff were extremely unprofessional, were very poor at communicating, lied to us in order to get the sale and seemed to blame everything on the customers.

When they showed my flatmates and I round the property they claimed that everything there was included in the property, only to find on moving in that the washing machine was rented and was not included. They also claimed that one car could fit on the driveway and that parking permits were available for any extra cars to park on the side of the road. No such permits exist meaning that one of my fellow tenants had to park a large distance away from the house. When we confronted castles they claimed that they said nothing about parking permits. They also failed to communicate that every single tenant had to pay the first month of rent before ANYONE moved in. As a result, I drove for 3 hours with all my belongings only for them to refuse to give us the key, despite having payed my share of the rent.

The first day I moved in castles assured us that the property had been cleaned only to find that it hadn\'t even been hoovered, there were food and drink stains on the table, breadcrumbs all over the freezer, mould in my room behind the desk, and a lot of dead flies on the toilet floor. The house was in an indescribable state, and I felt embarrassed to show my parents what we had decided to live in for the year.

I wish I had found this website sooner to see the other awful reviews. Any other good reviews must have been written by themselves or a friend.

To describe the service in one word: Disgusting.
Absolutely nothing.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Castles (Coventry) Office 1! To leave a new review of Castles (Coventry) Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Castles (Coventry) Office 1