Sep 18,2012
Sep 18,2012
We opted for using Thomas Morris after having previously had a very good service from Alistair Smith at the Ramsey branch having bought and sold with him, we did consider an alternative agent but chose Thomas Morris as Pete was both professional, knowledgable and we felt he listened to us and wanted our business without being pushy.

Our house took approximately 1 year to sell and we had a total of 21 viewing during this time, Pete, Kerry, Katie and the rest of the team were always efficient even when at times we were frustrated with being let down by potential buyers. We sought advise on why our property wasn\'t selling and was happy with the guidance and advise given. We were impressed that even Kevin Thomas visited our property to give his opinion on the pricing and to whether it should be revised. Although it was a long and frustrating process I can\'t honestly say that I could have suggested they do anything different. I would definitely use Thomas Morris again and would also recommend both the Ramsey and St ives branch as the branch is only as good as the people working in it.
By: Simon
Sep 19, 2012
Dear Fourj\'s
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review of your experiences with our St.Ives branch. It must have been frustrating that your sale took so long.
I also note that you have had a good experience with our Ramsey branch in the past and I know that both of the teams will be pleased that you were happy with the service you received.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas Morris St Ives! To leave a new review of Thomas Morris St Ives, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas Morris St Ives