Sep 18,2012
Sep 18,2012
This is one awful agency .The only thing they are interested in is your money.We moved into the property that has broken windows (window locks) that they failed to repair for about two weeks.I rang and emailed them and literally could not leave the room in fear being robbed. When finally a repair man turned up and failed to repair the window properly, he just swapped! window part for another one-that did not fit properly.

They are nasty and arrogant, lie to your face and over the phone. I always paid in time and very often a week or two before my pay date. I took all photographs how they rent the property and happy to share. They say that their properties come with weekly cleaning service-Do not believe ! I lived in that flat for 6 month and nobody turned up.

Moreover, they ignored all my emails about other tenants smoking and in the property .I am not English and came to London to study -Citi Quyas ignored my complains about racist behaviour of the other tenants and my requests to move us into more acceptable property. They even said to my husband that it is not in their interests to do anything,as the other tenants pay more money in comparison with my rent (the smallest room).

I had to wait 6 month to escape this hell.My advice to you -Treat Citi Quays as an outbreak of Plague: e.g.: avoid at all possible costs.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Citi Quays Tower Hamlets London! To leave a new review of Citi Quays Tower Hamlets London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Citi Quays Tower Hamlets London