“Exceptional High Quality Service...”

Jan 03,2019
Carolyn
By: 'Chris Barlow'
Jan 03,2019
I have used several well know estate agents before but from start to finish of my house sale I knew I had chosen an exceptional agent and the best I have ever used. I initially selected them because driving round the town I could see almost every board they had up said "sold" and its soon became clear why that was the case. Carolyn's advice was crucial to the success of the sale and when we hit issues it was the quality and professionalism of that advice and guidance that kept everything on track and saved me personally from making several mistakes. The valuation was spot on and the photographs, online details and brochures were pure quality and enhanced the speed of sale. Once again I would like to thank all at Mitchell Williams who assisted and would 100% recommend them to anyone.
I told them at the end of my sale that in my opinion their fees are too low - I have paid much more in the past to other agents and their fees don't reflect the high quality of service and speedy success they attain

Mitchell Williams