Sep 18,2012
Sep 18,2012
Perhaps I was naive in thinking good customer service should be a given, particularly when dealing with something as important as where you might live! Essentially there was a real lack of customer service with PWR to the point where I\'m glad I didn\'t view a flat with them.
I had to email them three times to even get any form of response to an enquiry I\'d made about viewing an apartment and even then, the response back told me I\'d provided them with a wrong telephone number (having checked back, that was not true) and could I call them if I was still interested. So I gave them a call and it took about ten rings before someone rushedly told me the flat was now gone, despite it still appearing all over their website, rightmove, findaproperty etc and they didn\'t then bother to ask whether they could help me to find an alternative. Overall a rubbish, less than desirable attitude - not clever given the vast amounts of competition out there PWR!
Customer service should be paramount to any good business. If the situation were repeated the following would have been an acceptable turn of events: 1. Respond to the two emails in good time (i.e. within 24hours) - if you thought the phone number was incorrect, why not email me to reprovide it 2. Inform me in that email that the property I was interested in was unavailable so I don\'t waste my time calling up without reason 3. Ask me whether you could help in finding an alternative property and / or keep my details so you can let me know if any similar apartments come up in the future 4. Pick up the phone within 3-4 rings and provide a calm, collected, friendly approach
By: Adam Kingswood, PWR
Nov 24, 2012
Thank you for your comments which are important to us. PWR aim to provide the highest level of customer service to all our tenants and landlords. Our procedure is that a property remains live on the property marketing websites until the tenancy agreement has been signed in case an application from a new prospective tenants falls through, however we will always try to offer an alternative property (if possible) in the instance where we receive an enquiry for a property that is under application. In busy months in the rental market we are not always able to respond to the vast amount of tenant enquiries immediately however we endeavour to do so within 48 hours for email enquiries as tenant enquiries are important to our business.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of PWR Property Consultants Woodthorpe! To leave a new review of PWR Property Consultants Woodthorpe, please click the link below !
Write a review for PWR Property Consultants Woodthorpe