Sep 18,2012
Sep 18,2012
Steve was extremely friendly, patient and helpful and willing to spend time going through all the available options in order to help me find the best property for me. My search came at a stressful time as I was separating from a former partner and trying to resolve difficult issues with my previous property and Steve was very supportive and understanding about this and generally treated me like an individual rather than just another potential commission. In the end, I found a property through another agent but I would nevertheless recommend Streets Ahead and Steve in particular to anyone looking for a friendly, professional service.

Write a review for Streets Ahead Crystal Palace Branch