Sep 18,2012
Sep 18,2012
Ahhhh Hutton Parker. My introduction to the world of letting agents was a brutal one. For the 6 months that I lived in the property, the toilet did not flush without standing on the seat and reaching up into the cistern. We rang them once a week about it, and nothing was done. They ripped out the kitchen while we lived there, boarded up all the windows for days on end while they carried out \'essential maintenance work\' which should have been done before we moved in, all during our exam revision, and withheld our entire deposit (this was the year before deposit protection was introduced) on the grounds that the house needed to be cleaned (despite us spending a weekend cleaning). When I picked up some post from the house a month or two later, it was as dirty as when we left it - no cleaning had been done at all. I haven\'t even mentioned how appallingly rude they were to me, my parents, and anyone else who had the misfortune of dealing with them. I can only assume the positive reviews on here are spurious.
They could have maintained our building in a habitable condition and refrained from ripping out the kitchen and boarding up all the windows until after our university final exams were finished.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hutton Parker St Clements Oxford! To leave a new review of Hutton Parker St Clements Oxford, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hutton Parker St Clements Oxford