Sep 18,2012
Sep 18,2012
I can honestly say Streets Ahead are by far the best estate agent in London. My property buying/selling experience has been a very long roller coaster ride with many humps and bumps. The level of service I have received from streeets ahead is exceptional and they do really go out of their ways to keep their vendor and buyers happy. (most agents only work for the vendors, but these guys work to keep everyone happy).

Dwayne, Patrick and Bonnie are a total asset to this estate agent, they were my 1st point of contacts through the whole process of purchase. Dwayne knew exactly what type of property I was looking for. He always updated me with any suitable properties. Dwayne finally found us our perfect home.
Patrick is a fantastic negotiator, he was always there to answer all my queries and solve any issues, I can not thank Patrick enough for all his effort through out this purchase, he is an amazing person and he really goes out of his ways to keep everyone happy. Bonnie was our sales progressor, she is so professional and understanding. She did a fantastic job by liaising with all parties involved. We gave the vendors a 8 week timescale to complete, Both Patrick and Bonnie made this happen. I give this agent 10 out of 10 for their service and for making me really happy. Thank you for everything.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch! To leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Streets Ahead Croydon Branch