Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Sep 18,2012
Sep 18,2012
The first flat I ever rented was from Northwood in Edinburgh and I found the staff there to be both rude and dishonest with me on every level. When I first saw the flat they were as nice as can be but once I moved in their attitude changed completely. The flat itself was very nice but on the two occasions I contacted them about maintenance issues it took several call before they reluctantly sent someone out and then caused the maximum amount of inconvenience whilst the work was being carried out. Then ¢â‚¬â€œ even though I kept the flat well and always paid my rent on time they told me that the landlord was selling and tried to force me to move into one of their more expensive flats. I eventually found a flat at the same price from another rental company but because I was unable to move out on the date that suited them they only refunded part of my deposit. Once I moved out I was appalled to see the flat I had left was back up for rent. I have no idea why I was treated so badly by them and was very hurt the experience and would never use them again. My experiences with the letting agents I have used since has been much better.
By: Hugh Logan
Dec 20, 2012

A.D. As you have not made any further comment or contact I can only assume that your review is neither accurate nor honest, if even genuine. I am offering to look at refunding anything you think we have incorrectly charged. Please reply
By: Hugh
Oct 04, 2012
AD. I am very sorry that you feel as though you did not receive a good standard of service from us. This is not what we strive to do.
You will be aware that when instructing contractors to look at problems with properties, this can sometimes be delayed whilst we await Landlord approval, unless of course it is an emergency.
Regarding the retention of your deposit, are you suggesting that you had paid your rent and we still retained monies from your deposit? If this is the case I can assure you I will refund this. If this is not the case, are you suggesting you should have lived there rent free until you moved out?
Finally, can you advise when the flat went back up for rent following you leaving it and was it with us?

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northwood Edinburgh! To leave a new review of Northwood Edinburgh, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northwood Edinburgh