Sep 18,2012
Sep 18,2012
My son experienced a similar situation to the one described by Ludi. He is a 19 yr.-old student who has absolutely no experience of tenancy. He went into the office to discuss a property he was shown earlier and left the office having paid them £500 of his hard-earned money to make a "reservation" to negotiate the rental price. He understood them to be saying that if the offer wasn\'t accepted he would get the initial £500 back. This was not true. The landlord rejected the offer made by my son and now he is £500 poorer with absolutely nothing to show for it.

This is apparently company policy, but agents who take advantage of a 19-y.-old\'s ignorance of the way these things work should be ashamed.

I am applying this blame to the entire company, not just to the person who facilitated this particular con.

Shame on you, Ludlow Thompson - you haven\'t even got the courage to publish a head office number.
By: Ludlowthompson.com
Sep 19, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write the above review.

We are very concerned about the issues you have raised and would really like the opportunity to investigate these further.

Please could we ask you to contact customerservices@ludlowthompson.com so that we can look into this for you?

Kind regards