Sep 18,2012
Sep 18,2012
After viewing the property I decided to take it and was told that I have to pay agency fees and then they will send me the paperwork which I will have to sign and return. I paid the agency fees and the agent sent me an email with \'terms of business\' to sign. After reading the terms of business I discovered that there was nothing in there in my favour and everything favouring the agency. Reading the post contract charges, I knew that I will be robbed of my deposit. There was a compulsory insurance clause stating that I understand landlord may not have insurance so I will have to have an insurance in place at all times while living at the property. There were other awful things but I don\'t want to go in detail. I decided not to go a head and demanded my money back as I should have been told about these \'terms of business\' before charging me anything. It has been nearly a month on emails and phone calls and haven\'t heard back from them. They are completely ignoring me. Terrible isn\'t an appropriate word to describe how dreadful they are. I will not recommend anyone to use them unless you are loaded with money and loosing it isn\'t as painful.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Co Office 100! To leave a new review of Martin & Co Office 100, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Co Office 100