Sep 18,2012
Sep 18,2012
Initial contact was made through Adrian and he understood my requirement for a sale which involved an existing tenant with a end of contract date that I did not want to break. Both Adrian and Adam understood the sensitive nature of the relationship with the tenant who was needed in helping organise viewings.

The property was sold within a few weeks and Adrian was particularly good at the negotiations between the buyers and myself and I think that both were satisfied with the final price.

Adrian and Adam kept me informed at the different stages (much better than the solicitors!), always polite, leaving clear concise messages when I was unavailable with work.

And all of this was done remotely! I have not met either staff (nor indeed the buyers) as I live a considerable distance away.

I would not have any hesitation in recommending the Farnham branch or Adrain and Adam.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bourne Estate Agents Farnham! To leave a new review of Bourne Estate Agents Farnham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bourne Estate Agents Farnham