Sep 18,2012
Sep 18,2012
Would advise everyone to avoid Homes 4 U Withington. Unprofessional, disorganised, slow. It seems that noone there has a clue what is going on.

I signed up for a houseshare last December and called in May to find out what I needed to do to get off the contract when I moved out. I was told to pay £180 and find a new tenant. I found a new tenant and paid £180 for the start of July. I have chased them up on countless occasions and have got nowhere. I have done everything that was asked of me and reminded them many times that I am waiting for my deposit and to get off the contract but nothing seems to happen.

My old housemates said that they have not even been sent the tenancy agreement yet, despite that the new tenant paid her deposit in July (It is now 18th September). I just phoned to chase it up and found out that they didnt even know that the new tenant is living there! All the paperwork and deposits were paid in JULY and the new tenant has been living there for some time.

After over 3 months since my initial call, more than 12 emails, several phone calls and a visit to their office - I am still tied into a tenancy agreement for another year whilst the new tenant is living there with no responsibility to the property. This isn\'t a worry to the current tenants tenants, however it is extremely worrying when I am also tied into a tenancy agreement on my current flat - meaning I am technically liable to pay rent on two properties for the next year.

A lot of unnecessary worry has been caused when I quite simply want to be officially out of this house when I have done everything that has been asked of me.
By: ann homes4u
Sep 18, 2012
Hi, this is Ann from homes4u, customer care is very important to us and I am sorry to hear of the issues you have raised.

If you would please contact me directly with the address of the property I will be able to investigate and resolve the issues for you, my telephone number is 0161 448 4808 and email

Ann, Operations Executive, homes4u

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of homes4u ltd Withington! To leave a new review of homes4u ltd Withington, please click the link below !
Write a review for homes4u ltd Withington