Sep 18,2012
Sep 18,2012
DO NOT USE PALMER SNELL IN PARKSTONE, POOLE!!!!

Having sold various properties before, I am not inexperienced in dealing with agents, and Palmer Snell appeared to be professional in their attitude. They provided lots of "selling spiel" which I took for its worth.
Once a buyer had been found, things went rapidly downhill. She was persuaded to use their own solicitors (confirmed by the agent himself as nothing short of useless!) and when it came to the point of exchange (after several weeks of waiting for their solicitors to complete enquiries) I then found that they had not asked my buyer where she was locating her funds from. The agent I was purchasing through had taken this step once I had agreed to purchase a property, so they knew when funds would be available.
My buyer then took a further 10 working days to obtain her funds and exchange and completion had to take place on the same day as we had been waiting so long. I was on holiday at this point and the first 10 days were ruined with the stress of waiting to see if completion would actually take place.
Having written to Palmer Snell (at the suggestion of my solicitor) due to their shoddy and incompetent service, they have responded saying that if I do not pay their fee in full, they will take legal proceedings against me. I will pursue with the Ombudsman because their service was appalling. BUYER BEWARE THEY SAY!!!!
Admitted their error in the service they provided and agreed to a reduced fee.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Palmer Snell Branch! To leave a new review of Palmer Snell Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Palmer Snell Branch