Sep 18,2012
Sep 18,2012
I had been trying to sell my property for ages which had been on/off market with other estate agents. A neighbour recommended Bradleys so thought I would give them a go. Within 3 weeks I was really pleased when I had an offer but what even better, was the fact it was for the full asking price!

Bradleys kept me updated and as there was no chain, managed to sell my property from the initial offer to completion in 20 days!

I am very impressed and would not hesitate to use Bradleys again in the future.
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Sep 18, 2012
Thank you for your comments on the excellent service you received from the team at the Callington office. I am pleased to read that they were able to assist and find you a buyer very quickly which achieved the desired result.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Callington! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Callington, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Callington