“worst costumer service...”

Dec 21,2018
By: 'laszlo szucs Brighton'
Dec 21,2018
Meter reading for water and electricity is still not finished (since our inventory and key handover on Saturday 24th November) because nobody could locate the meters. I was told i have to contact a maintenance company, i did. I did all what i have to, or what i was told by purple bricks.

After so many emails to the confusing web of purple bricks staff, my flat's maintenance problems are still not answered. I was told "lady locksmith" will contact me, thats all.

-Front door lock is almost unusable, key will broke into it soon. Its just something wrong with it, very hard to turn the key. Surprisingly back door the same, key wont turn easily.

-Water meter reading and electricity reading wasn't include in the inventory, since we could locate only the gas meter. We looked together with inventory man, but no luck. I suggested many time since 24th November, to call up landlord and ask her, where are those meters are located in the property. No answer, no action from purple bricks!

-I have question about heating, because heating is running without stop. Someone has to show us how to operate it, might be set for too high temperature, or thermostat is broken. Not sure but we need advice. The gas bill will be high like this and i will not pay for gas bill if you not stopping the heating.

Purplebricks