Sep 17,2012
Sep 17,2012
Ok - so first they were great because in one day they managed to show me two separate buildings both containing great studio apartments. They listened to my needs and were really helpful in finding a great place - not just to stay but to live. And at a fair price. The paperwork was fine and I visited and went through everything with Danouta and she was so lovely and helpful. It was a pleasure - and how often can you say that about paperwork?! On checkin/inventory we detailed everything and I made some notes that they were happy to atte=ach to my file. There was just no debate. This gave me great confidence. Finally, on move-out again they were really helpful and Jay and Oli both were really friendly and willing to fit viewing around my schedule. I\'ve just moved to live in Lisbon, but if work takes me back to London I I will simply call Jay at Martin&Wright and pre-arrange an apartment. Great team. Super friendly - and a pleasure to work with.
By: Jay Hayden
May 12, 2013
Thanks for the great feedback Paul. We look forward to you coming back

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead! To leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Wright West Hampstead