Sep 17,2012
Sep 17,2012
Horrible service. We rented a flat because of good location and always thought agents are replace-able. It looked good so we took it but the service over the entire two year period was simply horrible.

- Everything late by months
- Never fixed issues
- Walk into flat without permission
- Blaming a colleague or previous administration and policies or third parties. No one ever says I will personally look into this issue and will get it resolved.
- Always ready to create more and more paperwork rather than fixing the issue
- Washing machine fixed after months
- Seepage doesnt get fixed after months

By far the worst professional organization I have ever encountered and I have seen worst having lived/worked in the third world for a while.
After two year experience really nothing the agent can do to change my mind. Dont go for Square Mile. They are apathetic paperwork creaters who complete disregard to your comfort. They want to create papers, invoices, meetings rather than actually fixing the issue. You can send them as many emails, photos, issues etc, they have only one objective - Billing. How to create maximum revenue from tenant and landlord. Billing is their only objective.
By: Louise
Sep 18, 2012
Hello,

I am really sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service provided by Square Mile. I am head of Customer Services here at Square and I wondered if I could be of any further assistance. If you could e-mail me further details to customerservices@thamesview.co.uk, we can discuss the situation directly and try and resolve any outstanding issues for you.

I will look forward to hearing from you.

Louise

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Square Mile Property Management Office 1! To leave a new review of Square Mile Property Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Square Mile Property Management Office 1