Sep 17,2012
Sep 17,2012
All the agents in warfield were very helpful and always in contact with various properties that may of been of interest to us while we were searching, never offering properties that were unsuitable for our needs. Joe who first showed us around the property we finally bought was especially helpful as was Tracy who over saw the purchase. We hadn\'t moved for 29 years so every part of the moving experience was new to us and was always explained fully. On the day we moved in which was organized chaos and quite stressful for us, a lovely bouquet of flowers arrived fromm the agents which i thought was a really lovely touch and really brightened my day and gave me a boost, so a great big thankyou to all that made our move possible. I would not hesitate in recommending them to everyone that needs a hardworking team.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Warfield! To leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Warfield, please click the link below !
Write a review for Prospect Estate Agency Warfield