Sep 17,2012
Sep 17,2012
I placed my property with Olivers to let and manage on my behalf as I live out of London. They found tenants for me but I constantly had to chase Olivers for the rent which they had received on time from the tenants but always paid late to me. On such occasions they failed to return phone calls or emails. After cancelling them as managers of my property I found out from the tenants that they had been without hot water for 4 months yet I had only been advised by Olivers of the problem in the last 2 weeks of this period. They revealed personal details of mine in contravention of the Data Protection Act. Overall they were poor managers of my property. After these tenants left I placed the letting and management with another company. Olivers were uncooperate, lost the keys they held to my property and delayed paying monies from the tenants deposit.
I would NEVER recommend this agency to any landlord.
The agent could have managed my property effectively and undertaken repairs in a speedy manner; paid my rental on time; answered emails and phone calls promptly; kept my personal information secure and not reveal it to sources without my authorisation; kept my property (i.e. keys) safe and secure.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oliver's Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Oliver's Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oliver's Estate Agents Office 1