Sep 17,2012
By: 'Sandip Barchha'
Sep 17,2012
I can across Fair-Way lettings from a friend who recommended them as he used them for his letting needs. From Day , I have found Fair-Way lettings a pleasure to deal with, James Maker & Russ Kent are both again a pleasure to deal with. They attend to my matter with extreme profession and I have nothing but praise for the way my affairs are dealt with. I have recommended them to other family members and they now handle all our families affairs. They work to my deadlines which helps me and I can always call them if I need any updates. The best thing is they are both on level you don\'t get any rubbish and false promises like you can get with other agents I particularly enjoy the banter we have. Each time I call them I get my query dealt with and we have good laugh as well. In my humble opinion I would recommend them highly.

Fair-Way Lettings