Sep 17,2012
Sep 17,2012
Completely unhelpful as tenants, tried to re-let the flat without seeking our permission, and have held rent back on 2 occasions now for reasons not relating to out flat. Notice has been served and they have been extremely difficult in allowing my current agents access to re-let for me, i believe this is because i did not want them to re-let for me.
All in all, i would not recommend them as tenants, and would think questionably about using there services in any other capacity.
The feedback i would suggest would be to, be more helpful as this would of enticed me to use my other properties with this agent. Due to the poor service i would never use this company again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Charles Hamilton Estates Office 1! To leave a new review of Charles Hamilton Estates Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Charles Hamilton Estates Office 1