Sep 17,2012
Sep 17,2012
Initially I was happy with Baselets in helping us locate a property however when it came time to close out the process (end the lease), we found Baselets to be very difficult. They did not seem to know what they were doing. I simply asked if I needed to give notice to just baselets or the landlord and was told to go through the landlord. Later on, we called to get the landlord\'s e-mail address and Baselets told us to go through them to terminate the lease. They also wouldn\'t give us our landlord\'s contact info over the phone and told us to send an e-mail requesting this info. Really??? They aren\'t consistent and don\'t seem to know what they are doing. I am happy knowing that this will be the last time we have to deal with Baselets.
Not made the closing out process so difficult. They gave us different stories and made it difficult to contact the landlord.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of baseLETS Office 1! To leave a new review of baseLETS Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for baseLETS Office 1