Sep 17,2012
Sep 17,2012
I\'d really like to discourage people from ever using this agency\'s services. I have never encountered more unprofessional, unreliable and rude agents in my life.
I was informed one week before the planned move into a property I had secured through Isaac Anthony that I will not be able to move in because they did not confirm the notice that the previous tenant had given, their situation nor the exact date. I therefore became homeless as I have not managed to find anything else within the time I was given. I\'m living with my friends and my belongings are in a storage. I had to spend so much more money and all I\'ve heard from the agents was \'we can\'t do anything for you\' - no one even felt like it would be a good idea to call me or at least send an email with some explanation. My phone calls and emails were ignored and they treated me as if I was bothering them...The landlord is completely incompetent and rude and got the contract with the agency because \'she knows Isaac Anthony\'! On top of everything else, they kept my reference fees for longer than two months and I had to call at least ten times and send dozen emails before they refunded it.
It was a nightmare. Stay away from this agency - they are going to turn your life into an never-ending ordeal.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Isaac Anthony Office 2! To leave a new review of Isaac Anthony Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Isaac Anthony Office 2