Sep 17,2012
Sep 17,2012
I contacted Holroyd Miller to enquire about selling my property. We arranged an initial meeting at my home with Simon Miller, where we discussed the details of the property, and Simon explained to me the process of putting my house on the market. It was very simple, with very little for me to do. I felt at ease as I had every confidence in Simon and the company in general.

I found the service exceptional from start to finish. Simon handled the marketing and sale of my property very well indeed. He was very pleasant to deal with and gave me sound and honest advice. I was very impressed with the efficiency and high level of service from both Simon himself as well as his team in the office.

So overall - Excellent firm, excellent staff, fantastic service; but most of a SALE!
I definitely recommend Holroyd Miller.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Holroyd Miller Wakefield! To leave a new review of Holroyd Miller Wakefield, please click the link below !
Write a review for Holroyd Miller Wakefield