Sep 17,2012
Sep 17,2012
I have used Leaders for 3 years as a Landlord. I have always found them easy and reliable to deal with. Their staff have always been good, helpful and prompt in any dealings I have had. They have been helpful with finding contractors and at good prices when I have needed them. I would especially like to praise Sarah , of I think the Burgess HIll office for giving very good service when ever I have needed it.

I had a tenant in late 2011 who did not move out when they should have and the Leaders team were very good in helping us evict them with minimum fuss and a much shorter time span than I feared would be the case. I use the Leaders Premuim Service which proved hugely valuble in those doifficult circumstances. I would definitely recommend that service.

Rent has always so far been paid on time and in full.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Haywards Heath! To leave a new review of Leaders Haywards Heath, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Haywards Heath