Sep 16,2012
Sep 16,2012
I have found all the staff at the Beckenham Branch of Leaders very friendly , kind, empathetic and professional. I felt that my concerns were really taken on board and I felt completley supported by them. In particular, Laura Massey went beyond the call of duty when I was stressed and tearful. She was very kind and helped to keep me calm and helped me to think positively when I felt anything but positive !
I had previously had a bad experience when I let out my flat several years ago, and was loathe to use a letting agent again. I was so glad that I was recommended Leaders by Charles Eden Estate Agents next door. I had such a lovely & friendly experience. Laura took me through the process of letting through Leaders one step at a time and I really felt in capable hands. I highly recommend them .

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Beckenham! To leave a new review of Leaders Beckenham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Beckenham