Sep 16,2012
Sep 16,2012
As a landlord this was the first time I've bought a property through Heritage and I found that the team, and Tom in particular, were extremely professional and trustworthy. Tom acted quickly whenever there were any queries with regards to the sale and dealt with the negotiations efficiently. I would highly recommend Heritage and would definitely work with them again in the future.
Sep 19, 2012
Dear Neil
Firstly congratulations on your recent investment purchases. Hopefully they will prove to be excellent investment properties for you. I know the lettings team will look after you and keep them occupied at any rate! I am glad Tom was able to help, advise and guide you through the process and thank you very much for your kind recommendation of our business through your review.
Best wishes
Richard Hill - Managing Director of Heritage Property
07813 718356 or 01926 428989

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Heritage Property Kenilworth Branch! To leave a new review of Heritage Property Kenilworth Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Heritage Property Kenilworth Branch