Sep 16,2012
Sep 16,2012
We used Glenn Flegg to sell our property. We were in a fortunate position not to have to buy at the same time, so there was no time pressure for us. Having said that, once we had deciided to use them it all happened very quick. Within a day, the pictures were taken and our house was being advertised. The house was sold, with the new people moving in 12 weeks later! We didn\'t live in our property as it was being sold and the staff form the office were very helpful in visiting our property weekly as required per our insurance.The only thing I would say, is that we seemed to have 3 staff involved in our sale and I wasn\'t always too sure who was actually \'in charge\', so I ended up emailing all 3 in the end, just to make sure that all the messages would get to whoever needed it.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Glenn Flegg & Co Burnham! To leave a new review of Glenn Flegg & Co Burnham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Glenn Flegg & Co Burnham