Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Sep 16,2012
Sep 16,2012
My flatmates and I rented a property with Rent Locally from August 2011-August 2012. It is fair to say that they have made me very very upset, and I feel that they have robbed me of £102 for unfair cleaning charges. During our stay we had to put up with no hot water for a period of at least two weeks, we asked for painting to be carried out which was not carried out until a month before our tenancy was up (ridiculous?), in the first week bailiffs turned up at the door as the previous tenants had not paid their bills and my housemate had to prove that he had only just started his tenancy, there was rubbish in the stairwell, the windows did not have locks on them so rattled which of course took months to fix (and when they were fixed my housemate cleaned them thoroughly as they were taken out and we could access both sides of the glass).

Now that we have moved out and had been told at the key handover that we should expect our FULL deposit back we have been deducted £102 for cleaning the windows of a fourth floor property. The windows were filthy when we moved in and we in fact had to clean them, we were also told that they had to clean dust on the skirting boards...Edinburgh is a very dusty city and even though they had been cleaned they of course re-accumulated dust.

The correspondence we have received from them has been rude and they are refusing to return the money they have stolen for unfair charges. They are also refusing to acknowledge that they had told us we should expect our full deposit back.

Not happy at all and clearly other previous tenants aren\'t either.
They could not have charged us ‚£102 in unfair charges in the first place.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Rent Locally Edinburgh! To leave a new review of Rent Locally Edinburgh, please click the link below !
Write a review for Rent Locally Edinburgh