Sep 16,2012
Sep 16,2012
The service was fantastic, I had recently lost my uncle so was very emotional at the time. We needed a valuation for probate and this was so soon after his demise that at the time I felt very uncomfortable. I was planning on moving anyway and had started to register at estate agents in Rainham. I walked into the Rainham branch and was met by Ali, who was lovely and took my details, I was so impressed I decided to ask her to value my uncles home. She managed to get an appt very quickly and I met Darren at the property. He was very understanding and professional. He even had the valuation ready by the end of the day. We went on to sell the property with them and it\'s only until I have put my own property on the market and had to deal with his counterparts that I have realised just how fabulous and human they are. Am now hoping they can find me my new house. Brilliant and would recommend to anyone who wants to deal with down to earth , compassionate estate agents.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ward & Partners Office 31! To leave a new review of Ward & Partners Office 31, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ward & Partners Office 31