Sep 16,2012
Sep 16,2012
I contacted many agents in the search for a property to move to Cornwall. My dealings were mostly by email, directions to the properties to view was rarely given and meeting them at the viewings was a pointless waste of time as they generally didn\'t know much about them. However, the reason I am writing this review is because I was so impressed by the professional standard of Michelle Rich that I needed the Company, and others, to know about her.

Firstly, she rang me so as to really find out what type of property I was looking for. She was genuinely interested in what I wanted to discover how she could help. The property lists I was sent felt bespoke to me and naturally resulted in a viewing. Although my partner and I were early at the viewing she was already at the premises and introduced us to the owners. She then gave a very comprehensive tour of the property and we mentioned to her during the visit that she was extremely good at her job, being able to answer every question in a very friendly and personable manner.

She made the experience very personal stating that this was MY living room or these were OUR garages instead of the usual ... this is THE bedroom or this is THEIR kitchen. The owners of this particular house have definitely got the best agent and the best Company working for them. I wish all agents were this good, this professional and this enthusiastic.
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Sep 17, 2012
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of the brilliant customer service you experienced from Michelle at the Newquay office. It is a pleasure to read such excellent feedback from our clients regarding how they have been looked after by members of the Bradleys team.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Newquay! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Newquay, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Newquay