Ashley Charles Estate Agents
1/5, 1 reviews
0% recommended
0% lettings valuation accuracy
0% lettings fee satisfaction

“The thought of having strangers living in my home was ......”

Oct 30,2009
By: 'alemap'
Oct 30,2009
The thought of having strangers living in my home was abhorrent and a very scary idea for me - made worse by the fact that I work in Europe and so would need someone to manage everything for me. After being referred by a friend I spoke to Ashley Charles and have never looked back. They put my mind at rest and have managed the whole process in a thoroughly professional manner. My contract overseas was unexpetedly extended and they have now found me my second tenants. Professional, reliable and affordable - what more could I ask for?

Opening Hours
Address

Ashley Charles Estate Agents
3 Highfield Road
Maidenhead
Berkshire
SL6 5DF

Performance statistics
Services Valuation Accuracy Fees Satisfaction Min Price of property reviewed Max Price of property reviewed
Lettings 0% 0% £0 £0
  • Mortgage Advice
Members of
Latest Properties

No Properties

Ashley Charles Estate Agents Branches (view all )

“Do not use these people. AJ is charm personified when ......”

Jul 18,2011
By: 'Streamer'
Jul 18,2011
Do not use these people. AJ is charm personified when it comes to getting your business. Once you're in the trap, the problems begin. I have used 4 different letting agents in Reading, and these people are by far the worst. Despite employing these people to ...
No fees information available
Kindly note that legally, letting agents need to publish information about their tenancy fees, government-approved redress schemes and client money protection schemes on their website and on third party websites (on which agents are listed). For properties to lease/rent in England, agents need to keep this information up to date and precise on allAgents or specify within the property description.

Complaints Procedure