Sep 14,2012
Sep 14,2012
My daughter arranged to share a flat with 3 friends and I was involved with the tenancy arrangement as her guarantor.
The procedure of obtaining references for all students and guarantors proved to be lengthy and detailed - that is the system and eventually all was finalised.
Throughout the procedure Kristjan was unfailingly polite and efficient even though he was probably tearing his hair out when requesting details / documents etc. with time running out and lack of response from us.
My daughter starts her tenancy tomorrow and , from what I have seen so far,we have an agent who will prove to be very good if any problems arise over the next year.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Base Property Specialists Ltd shoreditch! To leave a new review of Base Property Specialists Ltd shoreditch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Base Property Specialists Ltd shoreditch